Yamaha VF90 VMAX SHO – 25″ Shaft may be the smallest in the V MAX SHO lineup, but it packs a big punch. Its lightweight design combined with 1.8-litre displacement makes the VF90 V MAX SHO the class leader in torque and top speed. Add to that the option of a 25-inch shaft and the VF90 is an exciting new prospect for bass, walleye and muskie anglers.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-Point Fuel Injection: With Multi-point Fuel Injection, Fuel is delivered at the optimum volume and time according to ECU sensor signals. This ensures quick starts, efficient fuel consumption, and ample power along with ultra-low emissions.
- Command Link Compatibility: The VF90 is compatible with Yamaha’s Command Link 6Y8 and 6YC digital gauges, as well as Y-COP®.
- Amp It Up: The VF90 features a three-phase alternator that produces up to 35 amps of power. So there’s plenty of electrical power for battery charging and accessories, with more to spare.
- Peace And Quiet: Yamaha’s Shift Dampener System (SDS™) greatly reduces the force and noise commonly associated with shifting gears for a smoother, quieter ride. The new VF90 is compatible with Yamaha’s exclusive Talon™ SDS™ propellers.
- Power Trim And Tilt: Yamaha VF90 VMAX SHO – 25″ Shaft is equipped with a single compact, lightweight PTT unit. The tilt angle can be adjusted with the optional tilt limiter.
- Multi-Function Tiller Handle: Yamaha’s award-winning Multi-Function Tiller Handle incorporates engine start/stop, emergency stop, gear shift, power trim and tilt operation, variable trolling switch, warning and controls all in one. It can be added as an accessory to the new V MAX SHO 90.
|Prop shaft Horsepower||:250 HP at 5500 RPM|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||:5000 ~ 6000 RPM|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||:1.75:1 / Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
|Fuel Induction||:SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder|
Yamaha VF90 VMAX SHO – 25″ Shaft Engine.
|Engine Type||:Inline 4-cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||:3.78 x 3.78 in. (96 x 96 mm)|
|Shaft Length||:25 in.|
|Weight||:353 lb. (160 kg)|
Model Specific Features
- New alternator output: up to 70 gross amps
- Super High Output 60-degree 4.2-liter V6 Design
- Minimum 89 Octane
- Shaft lengths available: 20” and 25”
- New Saltwater Series II™ HP propellers can increase top speed on 25” models in lightweight applications
Yamaha VF90 VMAX SHO – 25″ Shaft Specifications.
- Engine Type: Inline 4-cylinder
- Displacement: 1.8L
- Bore x Stroke: 3.19 x 3.5 in. (81 x 88.9 mm)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 250hp at 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 ~ 6000 rpm
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 38 Amp
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Fuel Induction System: SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Weight †: 257 kg (567 lbs)
- Recommended Fuel: Octane 89
- Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 24
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: LFR6A-11
- Alternator Output: 38 Amp
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 6.7L/6.4L
- Recommended Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 1.75:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 25″
- Degree of Tilt: 66°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Dry Weight: 353 lb. (160 kg)
- Steering Angle (maximum): 35° from center, either direction
Yamaha VF90 VMAX SHO – 25″ Shaft Warranty.
|Government||: 3years Limited|
|commercial||: 1year Limited|
Reach out to us if you want your Yamaha VF90 VMAX SHO – 25″ Shaft customized.
Check out our Related Products
Reference @ Global Yamaha