Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft is an engineering achievement. Its impressive displacement and advanced valve train increase power and throttle response, easily producing 350 hp and generating incredible torque between 2000~3500 RPMs. And it’s all about torque when you have a large offshore boat. It’s the power to get you on a plane, and owners will tell you there’s nothing that does that like Yamaha’s 5.3L V8 F350C outboard.
Power and Performance.
- Big Power: The 5.3-liter V8 configuration is designed to easily produce 350 prop shaft horsepower, with less stress and strain on internal engine components than small displacement, high-output outboards. Four oversized valves per cylinder increase breathing efficiency and contribute significantly to the F350C’s power and torque.
- More Torque: Variable camshaft timing and individual, long intake air tracks provide the engine substantially greater torque between 2000 and 3500 RPM. This planes large offshore boats with authority.
- Optimum Performance: Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft has Seven different sensors constantly measure vital atmospheric conditions and engine functions to give the Engine Control Module (ECM) the information needed to precisely and instantly adjust the fuel/air mixture for optimum performance and economy.
- Compact Design, Efficient Exhaust: Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft has a Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection works in concert with long tube intake tracks and Yamaha’s exclusive Dual In-Bank™ Exhaust System for maximum efficiency and compact design. Dual In-Bank™ Exhaust means it exits through the center of the engine between the “V” of the cylinders, rather than on the exterior sides, to allow for a more compact shape. The dual exhaust helps the F350C more easily purge the exhaust for greater combustion efficiency and power.
- Power and Efficiency: Air enters each cylinder through individual long intake tracks, which are ‘pulse tuned’ to provide air at the precise volume and timing for maximum density and power. The result is low-end and mid-range power and torque.
Reliability and Durability.
- Strong and Stable: Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft with strong-forged, aluminum motor mounts are compressed in molds for greater strength than cast aluminum mounts, and its oversized mounting bracket features six bolts (two more than our F250) to minimize noise and vibration
- Ultimate Corrosion Resistance: Whether you have a signature Yamaha gray or new pearlescent white F350C, your outboard is protected by Yamaha’s Ultimate Corrosion Protection System. This includes proprietary alloys, our Phase Five™ paint process and sacrificial anodes placed in and around the power head, mid-section and lower unit to draw corrosion away from vital engine components. A freshwater flush device also helps wash out corrosives, post run.
- Built Tough: Streamlined design incorporates hardened gears and high-strength, oversized bearings and bearing surfaces to handle the tremendous power of the F350C. It also features eight forged pistons that are formed under pressure for maximum strength, anodized for corrosion protection and coated with a layer of solid lubricant for added reliability.
- Better Cooling: Dual forward and side-mounted water inlets help keep the Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft cooler in a variety of applications and conditions. Dimpled cylinder sleeves also decrease oil consumption and increase cooling surface areas.
- Enhanced Cowling Drain System: This drains away water that enters the cowling during normal operation by routing incoming air through a labyrinth of passages. This traps and drains water before it enters the engine’s intake.
Convenience and Control.
- Water Intrusion Resistance: F350C has a Tri-Seal latch system to ensure a better fit and seal between the cowling and the lower pan. This means increased resistance to water intrusion for even greater levels of reliability.
- Complete Control: The F350C is compatible with new Helm Master® with Set Point™. This fully integrated digital boat control system features a new suite of Set Point™ modes, including Fish Point™, Drift Point™ and Stay Point™. These modes offer superior boat control for fishing, controlled drifting and maintaining position while waiting at a fuel dock. Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft is also compatible with our Command Link Plus® and Command Link® control platforms.
- Simple & Compact: Advanced engineering features like, spark plug caps with the ignition coils build right in. It results in increased performance and reliability in a much simpler and more compact design.
- Efficient Combustion: Individual sensors constantly monitor the condition of the combustion in each cylinder for incomplete combustion. Should this occur, they immediately signal the Engine Control Module (ECM) to adjust spark timing to correct it.
- Precision Trolling: With Variable Trolling RPM Control, Command Link® gauges allow you to adjust the engine’s trolling speed from 600 ~ 1000 rpm, in 50-rpm increments with the press of a button. This provides consistent trolling speeds in a wide array of conditions.
- Costs Less at the Pump: Unlike other outboards in its class, Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft runs on economical 89 octane. This cuts down on the operating costs, without diminishing power
- Gray or White: Choose the look of your F350C, which is now available in signature Yamaha gray or new pearlescent white.
|Prop shaft Horsepower||:350 hp|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||:5000 ~ 6000 rpm|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||:1.73:1 / Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft Engine.
|Bore x Stroke||:3.70 x 3.78 in. (94 x 96mm)|
|Shaft Length||:25 in.|
|Weight||:763 lb. (346 kg)|
Model Specific Features.
- Now available in signature Yamaha gray or new pearlescent white
- 350hp on less-expensive 89-octane gasoline
- Available with NEW Helm Master® with SetPoint™
- Compatible with Command Link Plus® and Command Link® gauges
- Industry-leading 5-year Limited Warranty (F350C models only)
Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft Specifications.
- Engine Type: V8
- Displacement: 5.3L
- Bore x Stroke: 94 x 96mm (3.70 x 3.78 in.)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 350hp at 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 ~ 6000 rpm
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 50 Amp
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Fuel Induction System: EFI
- Weight*: 346 kg (763 lbs)
- Recommended Fuel: Octane 89
- Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel / Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 32
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: LFR6A-11
- Alternator Output: 50 Amp
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 6.5/6.3L
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 1.73:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 25″
- Degree of Tilt: 67°
- Degree of Trim: -3° through +16°
- Dry Weight: 346 kg (763 lbs)
- Mounting Centers: 28.5″
- Steering Angle (maximum): 32° from center, either direction.
Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft Warranty.
|Government||: 3years Limited|
|commercial||: 1year Limited|
Reach out to us if you want your Yamaha V8 5.3L 350HP – 25″ Shaft customized.
Check out our Related Products
Reference @ Global Yamaha