Yamaha Cross Core is a 700c aluminum frame hybrid e-bike. If you are looking for something efficient, high quality and affordable then this masterpiece is an idea choice for you. With modest components and mechanical disc brakes. Also, Yamaha’s superior power-assist technology will give you an unrivaled experience.
While providing the smooth power assist expected by many e-bike users, Yamaha systems feature quicker acceleration, powerful climbing assistance and a natural-feeling amplification of your pedal strokes.
Yamaha Marketplace has brand new and fairly used Yamaha electric bikes in stock, however it is recommended to contact Yamaha Marketplace to confirm color and size availability before ordering as inventory varies from day to day.
- PWSeries SE Drive Unit: Integrated to the bottom bracket, the drive unit provides a low center of gravity for exceptional handling. Four levels of smooth, powerful assist deliver a ride experience the feels natural and organic.
- Mechanical Disc Brakes: Shimano Sora mechanical disc brakes with 160mm center lock rotors provide strong, dependable braking in all conditions.
- Double Front Chainring: Shimano Sora front derailleur and the double chainring (50/34T) offer quick shifting with optimum gear range.
- Rear Rack and Fender Mounts: Yamaha Cross Core has built-in bosses ready to accept Yamaha’s accessory rear rack with integrated LED taillight and rear fender.
- Yamaha 500Wh Battery: Yamaha’s 500 Watt-hour Lithium-ion battery pack provides reliable & long lasting energy to power your rides. When it’s time to replenish, you can charge the battery pack on or off Cross Core using the Yamaha high speed charger.
- Fender Mount Tabs: Yamaha Cross Core has a Yamaha Cross Core mounting tabs for easy installation of Yamaha’s accessory front fender.
- LED Headlight: Yamaha Cross Core is equipped with a powerful LED headlight to help guide the way. The headlight’s on/off button is built into CrossCore’s multi-function display housing for easy access while riding.
- Integrated Speed Sensor: Exclusive to Yamaha Power Assist Bicycles is a speed sensor engineered into the rear hub. Our speed sensor recognizes the slightest change in bicycle speed and helps adjust motor input to deliver a smooth and natural power assist feel for the ultimate ride experience.
- Multi-Function Display: The main LCD interface allows you to choose from a full suite of functions; Speedometer, average speed, maximum speed, odometer, trip meter, battery capacity, battery range, cadence, clock and stopwatch. The color-coded LED assist level indicator is easy to see at a glance.
Yamaha Cross Core Specifications
|Suggested Use||:Road, Urban Bike Path|
|Size||:S 53cm, M 55cm, L 58cm|
|Frame||:Yamaha hydroformed and butted aluminum.|
|Fork||:Aerodynamic alloy. 12mm thru-axle. Fender compatible.
Internal hose routing . 1 1/8in dia.
|Battery||:Side exit Yamaha 500Wh 36V Lithium-Ion|
|Motor||:PWSeries SE 3-bolt mount|
|Crankarm||:Square taper. 165mm (53cm). 170mm (55cm and 58cm)|
|Chainring(s)||:50/34T E-Ring 110 BCD|
|Shifters||:Shimano 9-speed Sora trigger shifter. Gear selection
|Front Derailleur||:Shimano Sora (2 x 9) Braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||:Shimano Sora RD-3000 GS 9-speed|
|Brakes/Rotors||:Shimano Sora BL-R3000 Mechanical Disc 160mm SM-RT68
|Cassette||:Shimano 9-speed. 11/30T|
|Hubs||:Front: 12 x 100 TA. Rear: 12 x 142, Shimano freehub,
Integrated speed sensor, Centerlock
|Rims||:700c. Dual channel welded pin rim. Eyelet spoke holes.
Width 24.5mm (OUTSIDE) 19mm (INSIDE)
|Tires/Tubes||:CST Sensamo Sumo (700 x 35c). Level-5 Flat Protection.
Reflective Sidewall. PV Tube.
|Headset||:Integrated headset with 30mm headset spacers|
|Stem||:4-bolt faceplate. 31.8 diameter. 80mm length (53cm,
55cm). 100mm length (58cm)
|Handlebar||:Alloy flat bar. 31.8mm diameter. 640mm width|
|Grips/Tape||:Ergonomic locking. Two-tone.|
|Seatpost/Saddle Clamp||:Alloy 30.9 x 260mm(S),315mm(M),350mm(L) with 2-bolt
adjustable tilt saddle rail clamp
|Seatpost Collar||:Alloy 2-bolt 35.0mm|
|Saddle||:Yamaha Road Plus Cro-Mo Rail|
Yamaha Cross Core Frame Geometry
|Top tube (effective)||530||550||580|
|Stand over height||725||751||797|
|Head tube length||130||135||150|
|Head tube angle||71||72||72.5|
|Seat tube angle||74||72||73|
|Seat tube length||430||463||530|
|Bottom bracket drop||61||61||6,1|
Sizing and fit
|Small||58cm – 170cm1|
|Medium||168cm – 179cm|
|Large||176cm – 187cm|
Yamaha Cross Core Warranty
3-Year Warranty: Frame, Motor, Battery
*Component manufacturer’s warranty by Yamaha*full details on warranty sheet