CONCIERGE 4 POWERTECH AC is a 4 seater golf cart, suitable for picking up VIPs at a private airport, or escorting guests on a factory tour, or dropping kids off at baseball practice. Our four-seat Concierge models will impress even the most discerning passengers. With a smooth, quiet ride, and the widest, most comfortable seats in the industry, these vehicles provide a truly first-class experience.
Yamaha CONCIERGE 4 POWERTECH AC boasts the lowest decibel output of any gas car and features the industry’s first-ever Independent Rear Suspension on a golf car. This unprecedented also combination ensures your players experience a luxuriously quiet ride. At 45 MPG and less hydrocarbon emissions, we think you’ll agree that choosing Yamaha Drive2 CONCIERGE 4 is the most sound business decision you could make for your golf course.
- SETTING A HIGHER STANDARD FOR COMFORT: Whether you are giving a facility tour to clients or transporting guests around the hotel grounds, our Drive2 Concierge 4 will always impress even the most discerning passengers. Make their first impression the best one with a smooth, quiet ride, and the widest, most luxuriously comfortable seats in the industry.
- #1 RATED: In customer satisfaction, customer support and reliability*. *Golf Car Fleet Study conducted by Golf Datatech, L.L.C., YGC funded the research study conducted by Golf Datatech, L.L.C.
- AN EFFICIENTLY SUPERIOR PASSENGER CAR: We’ve outfitted our four seat Concierge models with a wealth of features to inspire the most enjoyable experiences for your riders. With this car, everyone will know you’re delivering the best in the business.
- Additional legroom for your passengers.
- Our rugged, powder-coated steel handle provides additional comfort and safety for rear seat passengers.
|Model||: Concierge 4 PowerTech AC|
|Model Code||: DR2EVLG4PAC|
|Generic Type (Primary)||: 4 Passenger|
|Battery||Six 8 V Motive T-875 FLA Charger -Delta-Q|
Yamaha CONCIERGE 4 POWERTECH AC Engine.
|Engine||: 48 V AC Motor Motor controller unit – Toyota Industries-built|
|Horsepower||: 6.7 hp (5.0 kw)|
|Fuel Type||: AC Electric|
|Length||: Overall – 128 in. (3,250 mm)|
|Height||: Overall with suntop – 75.2 in. (1,910 mm) Overall without suntop – 48.1 in. (1,222 mm) Floor board – 13.5 in (342 mm)|
|Width||: Overall – 47.2 in. (1,200 mm)|
|Weight||: Without suntop and batteries – 767 lb. (349 kg) With Trojan T-875 batteries – 1,144 lb. (519 kg)|
|Wheelbase||: 98.1 in. (2,492 mm)|
|Ground Clearance||: Minimum – 5.8 in. (148 mm)|
Operational for Yamaha Drive2 Concierge 4.
|Brakes||: Self-adjusting, mechanical rear drum|
|Suspension||: Front – Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut Rear – Unit swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers|
|Tires||: 205 / 65-10 DOT (4-ply rated) Front wheel tread – 34.3 in. (870 mm) Rear wheel tread – 38.6 in. (980 mm)|
|Seating||: Capacity – 4 persons Seamless, fabric-backed vinyl bonded to pure, virgin foam contoured seat cushions and matted to a warp and moisture-resistant polypropylene bottom strengthened with plated steel inserts Color – Stone|
Other features of CONCIERGE 4 POWERTECH AC
|Additional Colors for Yamaha Drive2 Concierge 4||: Atomic Flame Matte
|Frame of Yamaha Drive2 Concierge 4||: HybriCore™ Chassis features a robotically welded automotive ladder-style frame mated to a polypropylene structural floor. Frame components are protected with a multi-step phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and an electro statically applied polyester / urethane powder topcoat Body – Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefi n and the front is painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane Bumpers – Front and rear 5 mph energy-absorbing|
|Warranty for CONCIERGE 4 POWERTECH AC||: Standard 2-year limited vehicle|
Reference at Global Yamaha