F25SMHC Yamaha 4 Stroke 25hp Short Shaft OUTBOARD FOR SALE
Lightweight & Feature Packed
The exciting new F25 delivers the weight and performance you would expect from a two-stroke, with all of the advantages that comes with Yamaha’s industry-leading four-stroke technologies.
This new generation outboard is not only an improvement on the four-stroke model it replaces, but also exceeds the all-round capabilities of Yamaha’s legendry 25N two-stroke outboard.
For the first-time in Yamaha’s four-stroke history, the new F25 comes with battery-less fuel injection – delivering easier starts, better fuel economy and an improved overall operating performance.
Through smart design, the new compact F25 is now the lightest 25 horsepower outboard in its class – 20Kg lighter than its four-stroke predecessor and less than 10 kg heavier than Yamaha’s 25N two-stroke.
This engine comes packed with additional features including Yamaha’s variable trolling switch which allows anglers to precisely set the engine speed for optimum lure presentation.
The F25C is not only compatible with Yamaha’s range of command link gauges, but can also be connected to third party multi-function displays, GPS and fish finders.
Another great feature is the ability to fit Yamaha’s exclusive YCOP engine immobiliser, delivering peace of mind by preventing unauthorised engine start-ups
The new F25 can be configured with manual or electric start, tiller handle or mechanical steering, and manual or power, trim and tilt options.
- F25SMHC – Manual Start, Tiller Handle, Transom height – Short
- F25LMHC – Manual Start, Tiller Handle, Transom height – Long
- F25SWC – Electric & Manual Start, Tilt System – Manual, Forward/Remote Control, Transom height – Short
- F25LC – Electric Start, Tilt System – Electric Start(Power Trim & Tilt), Forward/Remote Control, Transom height – Long
- F25LC-TILLER – Electric Start, Tilt System – Electric Start(Power Trim & Tilt), Multifunctional Tiller Handle, Transom height – Long
- Four-Valve, Single Overhead Cam
- Battery-Less Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection
- Variable Trolling Control
- Ergonomic Carry and Control Handles
- Resting Pads
- Wide Span Mounting System
- Power Trim and Tilt (F25LC only)
- Wide Angle Steering (Tiller Models Only)
- Digital Network Gauges Compatible
- Multi-Function Tiller Handle (Optional F25LC Model Only)
- ECU Micro-Computer Control
- Remote Control Security System (Optional)
- Prime Start™ (Optional)
- Fresh Water Flushing System
- High-Output Alternator
- Easy Start Decompression Device (pull start)
- Mechanical Steering Control
- One-Piece Cowling Protection from the Elements
- Manuel Tilt Shallow Water Drive (Manual Tilt Models)
- Start-In-Gear Protection
- Over Rev Limiter
- Advance Warning Systems
- Vapour Reduction Fuel Return System
- Labyrinth Exhaust System
- Large Water Separator with Water Sensor
- Long Intake Manifold
- Anti-Corrosion – 5 Stage Paint System
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 2|
|Bore x Stroke||65 x 65.1 mm|
|Recommended Max RPM||5000-6000|
|Starter System||Manual (SMHC, LMHC, SWC), Electric (SWC, LC)|
|Alternator Output||12V – 16A|
|Operation Method||Tiller handle (SMHC, LMHC), Remote control (SWC, LC*) *Multifunction Tiller Handle Optional|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Manual tilt (SMHC, LMHC, SWC), Power trim & tilt (LC)|
|Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management||Optional|
|Gear Ratio||2.08 : 1 (27/13)|
|Previous model code(s)||New model!|
CDI-E: CDI-Electronic Automatic
TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable.
It is a Yamaha Australia stipulation that all Yamaha Outboards be fitted and personally delivered by the selling Yamaha outboard dealership.
|Price||: OUR PRICE: $4,589 AUD|
|Price Base||: OUR PRICE: $4,589|
|Length||: 0.00 Feet|
|Category||: Boat Engines and Outboards|
|Type Of Sales||: Dealer|
|Registration Number||: –|