CONCIERGE 4 QuieTech EFI is a 4 seater golf cart suitable for picking up VIPs at a private airport, or escorting guests on a factory tour, or dropping kids off at baseball practice. Our four-seat Concierge models will impress even the most discerning passengers. With a smooth, quiet ride, and the widest, most comfortable seats in the industry, these vehicles provide a truly first-class experience.
Yamaha Concierge 4 QuieTech EFI boasts the lowest decibel output of any gas car and features the industry’s first-ever Independent Rear Suspension on a golf car. This unprecedented combination ensures your players experience a luxuriously quiet ride. At 45 MPG and less hydrocarbon emissions, we think you’ll agree that choosing Yamaha Drive2 CONCIERGE 4 is the most sound business decision you could make for your golf course.
- SETTING A HIGHER STANDARD FOR COMFORT: Whether you are giving a facility tour to clients or transporting guests around the hotel grounds, our Drive2 Concierge 4 will always impress even the most discerning passengers. Make their first impression the best one with a smooth, quiet ride, and the widest, most luxuriously comfortable seats in the industry.
- #1 RATED: In customer satisfaction, customer support and reliability*. *Golf Car Fleet Study conducted by Golf Datatech, L.L.C., YGC funded the research study conducted by Golf Datatech, L.L.C.
- AN EFFICIENTLY SUPERIOR PASSENGER CAR: We’ve outfitted our four seat Concierge models with a wealth of features to inspire the most enjoyable experiences for your riders. With this car, everyone will know you’re delivering the best in the business.
- Additional legroom for your passengers.
- Our rugged, powder-coated steel handle provides additional comfort and safety for rear seat passengers.
|Model Year||: 2022|
|Model||: Concierge 4 QuieTech EFI|
|Model Code||: DR2AWW4P|
YAMAHA CONCIERGE 4 QuieTech EFI Engine.
|Engine||: Yamaha-built, low-emission single cylinder 60° incline OHV
Cooling system – Forced Cooling
|Displacement||: 357 cc|
|Carburetion||: Fuel system – Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Starter||: Generator with pedal start system|
|Lubrication||: Splash-style positive oil
Oil capacity – 1 U.S. qt. (1 l, 1,000 cc)
|Air Filter||: Two-stage, urethane-foam pre-cleaner, and high-capacity pleated paper cartridge|
|Length||: Overall – 128 in. (3,250 mm)|
|Height of Yamaha Drive2 CONCIERGE 4||:
Overall with suntop – 75.2 in. (1,910 mm)Overall without suntop – 48.1 in. (1,222 mm)Floor board – 13.5 in (342 mm)
|Width||: Overall – 47.2 in. (1,200 mm)|
|Weight||: Without suntop and batteries – 767 lb. (349 kg)
With Trojan T-875 batteries – 1,144 lb. (519 kg)
|Wheelbase||: 98.1 in. (2,492 mm)|
|Ground Clearance||: Minimum – 5.8 in. (148 mm)|
Operational for Yamaha Drive2 Concierge 4.
|Brakes||: Self-adjusting, mechanical rear drum|
|Suspension||: Front – Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut
Rear – Unit swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
|Tires of Yamaha Drive2 CONCIERGE 4||: 205 / 65-10 DOT (4-ply rated)
Front wheel tread – 34.3 in. (870 mm)
Rear wheel tread – 38.6 in. (980 mm)
|Turning Radius||: Minimum – 14.4 ft. (4.4 m)|
|Speed||: Maximum Forward – 19 mph (31 km / h)|
|Seating||: Capacity – 4 persons
Seamless, fabric-backed vinyl bonded to pure, virgin foam contoured seat cushions and matted to a warp and moisture-resistant polypropylene bottom strengthened with plated steel inserts
Color – Stone
Other Features of CONCIERGE 4 QuieTech EFI
|Additional Colors for Yamaha Drive2 Concierge 4||:Atomic Flame Matte
|Frame of Yamaha Drive2 Concierge 4||:HybriCore™ Chassis features a robotically welded automotive ladder-style frame mated to a polypropylene structural floor. Frame components are protected with a multi-step phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and an electro statically applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat
Body – Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefi n and the front is painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane
Bumpers – Front and rear 5 mph energy-absorbing
|Warranty for CONCIERGE 4 QuieTech EFI||Standard 2-year limited vehicle|
Check other products
Reference at Yamaha Global